May 1, 2010

Pet Shop Boys - Singles


Keeping the 80s electronic spirit alive I present the singles collection for the first decade of The Pet Shop Boys. Maybe you'll get a kick out of how "West End Girls" sounds like "Jizz In My Pants," but there is no denying that "Suburbia" is a rock solid classic. Then you'll get all over "What Have I Done to Deserve This" and "Always on My Mind" and others. This hit-machine duo sure knew how to call em. It can't be all lo-fi all the time. This is summer music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Figured I would share. :)
http://culturepop.me/exclusive-new-single-pet-shop-boy-together

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too.
This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys
I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

My web site: walmart garden center